WHAT IS AFTERPAY?
Afterpay is a revolutionary way to place an online order without needing to pay the whole amount upfront! We ship your order out as normal, and you pay it back in four equal installments. Installments are due every two weeks.
Pay over 4 equal payments
Complete your Checkout in seconds with instant approval
No interest or added fees
CAN I USE AFTERPAY?
Afterpay is only available to customers 18 years or older. You must also have an eligible credit or debit card.
HOW DO I BUY ITEMS USING AFTERPAY?
- Add items to your shopping cart and proceed to the Checkout as normal
- Select Afterpay as your payment method
- You will be redirected to the Afterpay website
- Register for a new Afterpay account or login to an existing account
- Enter or verify your payment details
- Confirm your order
- Please note that the first payment amount must be on your nominated card at the time of the Checkout. For information about the Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website.
HOW DO I EXCHANGE AN ITEM BOUGHT WITH AFTERPAY?
You can return your Afterpay purchase in any Spendless Shoes store (exclusive stockists) for an exchange. If you require a refund, please note this must be posted back to the online store at your own cost.
To exchange an item with Afterpay:
- You can go into any Spendless store with your unworn purchase.
- We will have emailed you a tax invoice, so be sure to bring that along as proof of purchase to make your exchange quick and easy.
- As long as the style(s) are unworn and ready for resale, we will offer you an exchange in store for another style.
HOW DO I RETURN MY ITEM FOR A REFUND WITH AFTERPAY?
- Jump onto our website and submit a Returns Request through the contact form
- We’ll contact you by email with everything you need to return your order for a refund
Please remember that in order to obtain an Afterpay refund, you must post the style(s) back to the online store at your own cost.
WHEN IS THE FIRST PAYMENT CHARGED?
New Afterpay customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase.
WHAT IF I MISS A PAYMENT?
If you fail to pay one of your instalments, Afterpay will charge you a late payment fee of $10. If the payment is still overdue 7 days later, a further $7 fee will be charged to your account (and each week after) until the order is paid off.
WHAT CARDS ARE ACCEPTED BY AFTERPAY?
- Afterpay accepts MasterCard, Visa credit and debit cards issued in Australia.
- Afterpay does not accept prepaid cards or foreign/international debit or credit cards.
- Afterpay can be used to make purchases on all orders up to $1000. A debit or credit card can be used for purchases under $500. Purchases over $500 must be made with a credit card.
WHO SHOULD I CONTACT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT AFTERPAY?
For any queries about Afterpay including payments, declined orders, or Afterpay accounts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can always visit their website for more information.